Directory: Catalog > Water
Heaters > A. O. Smith
A.O. Smith Conservationist® Commercial Gas-Fired Water Heater (BT Series)
All models meet the thermal efficiency and standby loss requirements of the U. S. Department of Energy and Current Edition ASHRAE/IESNA 90.1.
FULLY AUTOMATIC CONTROLS WITH SAFETY SHUTOFF
- Accurate, dependable control system requires no electric connections. Fixed automatic gas shutoff device for added safety.
- Not recommended for 180°F sanitizing.
HEAVY GAUGE STEEL JACKET
- Finished with baked enamel over bonderized undercoat.
- Saves fuel, helps reduce standby heat loss.
- Complies with Texas and other districts requirements for NOx emissions less than 40 ng/j.
- Completely factory-assembled. Only gas, water and vent connections need be made.
- All connections are located in front and top of heaters for ease of installation and service.
- Low profile diverter furnished as standard equipment.
MAXIMUM WORKING PRESSURE
MAXIMUM GAS INLET PRESSURE
- On models BT-80 & BT-100. Allows easy tank cleaning.
BUILT-IN GAS FILTER AND INTEGRAL DIRT LEG (PROPANE ONLY)
EQUIPPED WITH GAS PRESSURE REGULATOR
INTEGRAL AUTOMATIC GAS SHUTOFF SYSTEM PREVENTS EXCESSIVE WATER TEMPERATURE
ASME RATED AND CSA CERTIFIED T&P RELIEF VALVE
3-YEAR LIMITED TANK / 1-YEAR LIMITED PARTS WARRANTY
Loading times will vary depending on the speed of your Internet connection. After the download is complete, use your browser's back arrow to return to this page.
Lead times vary, depending on the unit. Please contact us for questions about product availability.
|BT-65 Conservationist Commercial Water Heater, Natural Gas
65 Gallon, 65,000 BTU Input
|BT-80 Conservationist Commercial Water Heater, Natural Gas
75 Gallon, 75,100 BTU Input
|BT-100 Conservationist Commercial Water Heater, Natural Gas
100 Gallon, 75,100 BTU Input
*IMPORTANT: By purchasing this water heater from JupiterHeating.com, the customer is agreeing that the unit will be installed by a licensed, professional heating contractor; that the customer and installer will follow all local zoning regulations, as well as all manufacturer's installation instructions, policies, and warranty requirements; and that the customer has read and understood JupiterHeating.com's Terms of Sale.