Directory: Catalog > Boilers
> Munchkin Boilers > Munchkin
Munchkin Display Module for 925 Control Board, part # 7250P-332
This is a regular stock item, and will generally ship out
the same day or the next business day (depending on the time of day the order
is received.) If an item is out of stock we will notify you of the estimated
This is the display module for Munchkin Boilers with a 925 Control Board (generally manufactured from 11/02/02 - 6/30/08). This is the component that has an LED readout and reset button, and fastens to the actual control board with the ribbon cable.
This display module is only replaced if your 925 control board is working properly, but the display is not functioning. Please note that it is common for customers to mistakenly order this display box and ribbon cable believing that they are ordering the control board for their boiler.
In fact, the control board is the brain of the boiler, and this display box is a "slave" used to communicate with the actual control board. If you are having controller problems, you more than likely need to replace the actual Control Board with Upgrade Kit 7250P-731.
If you need the display module for a 926 Control Board, the card inside the box and the ribbon cable are completely different. For a 926 Display Module, please order 7250P-091.
|Munchkin 925 Control Display Board (Includes Ribbon Cable)
Determining the version of your Munchkin Boiler
- Your boiler has a plate or sticker which tells you the model number, version, and serial number of your unit.
- On our site, Pre-925 denotes units built prior to 11/02/02 having a Honeywell Control. It was the first version of the Munchkin boiler, and your serial number sticker/plate will list the model number with no version number after it. This unit was built before the 925 Controller with the digital readout. In short, if your display only has a reset button and no digital readout, you have this version.
- R1 (Revision 1) denotes units built 11/02/02 - 12/19/06. Generally the sticker will show an R1 on the sticker after your model number. For example, 80M R1.
- R2 (Revision 2) denotes units built after 12/20/06. Generally the sticker will show an R2 on the sticker after your model number. For example, 80M R1, or 80M ASME R2.
- For wall-hung units (T50M & T80M), R1 units were built 11/02/02 - 1/3/07, and R2 units after 1/4/07.
- Your serial number sticker should have the manufacture date printed right on it. If not, we can help you determine the manufacture date if you provide us your serial number.