Directory: Catalog > Boilers
> Munchkin Boilers > Munchkin
Munchkin Display for 926 Control, part # 7350P-009
This is a regular stock item, and will generally ship out
the same day or the next business day (depending on the time of day the order
is received.) If an item is out of stock we will notify you of the estimated
This is the display unit for Munchkin Boilers with a 926 Control Board (generally manufactured after 7/1/08, or with an older unit that has had its control board recently upgraded to a 926 controller). If you are unsure if this is the correct display for your unit, please Contact Us prior to placing the order.
This is the component that has an LED readout and reset button, and fastens to the actual Control Board.
|Munchkin Display for 926 Control Board
Determining the version of your Munchkin Boiler
- Your boiler has a plate or sticker which tells you the model number, version, and serial number of your unit.
- On our site, Pre-925 denotes units built prior to 11/02/02 having a Honeywell Control. It was the first version of the Munchkin boiler, and your serial number sticker/plate will list the model number with no version number after it. This unit was built before the 925 Controller with the digital readout. In short, if your display only has a reset button and no digital readout, you have this version.
- R1 (Revision 1) denotes units built 11/02/02 - 12/19/06. Generally the sticker will show an R1 on the sticker after your model number. For example, 80M R1.
- R2 (Revision 2) denotes units built after 12/20/06. Generally the sticker will show an R2 on the sticker after your model number. For example, 80M R1, or 80M ASME R2.
- For wall-hung units (T50M & T80M), R1 units were built 11/02/02 - 1/3/07, and R2 units after 1/4/07.
- Your serial number sticker should have the manufacture date printed right on it. If not, we can help you determine the manufacture date if you provide us your serial number.