Directory: Catalog > Water
Heaters > Bock Water Heaters
Sidekick Indirect Coil Tanks (Indirect Water Heaters)
Bock’s SideKick™Indirect Coil Tank water heaters, offer a cost-effective
water heating alternative. These units use indirect water-to-water heat transfer
by circulating boiler-fed hot water through a coil inside the water tank. Ideal
for applications that use boilers for space heating. Whatever your hot water needs,
there’s a Bock, just right for you.
- C-GlassŪ durable and exclusive porcelain enamel glass lines all tanks and
- Highly resistant to aggressive water. Not susceptible to damage due to the
presence of chloride in the water.
- Built to last - Inner tank is hand-crafted from heavy gauge steel. Longer
life equals a higher "Return on Investment".Outer jacket made from steel
and powder coated for a lasting, durable finish.
- Automatic controls - immersion aquastat.
- Factory installed brass drain valve - accessible, tamper-proof.
- Sediment reduction inlet available on the 80SK and 119SK. Reduces sediment
buildup on the tank bottom, increasing operating efficiencies and tank life.
- Factory installed T&P valve - CSA listed.
- 1-1/2” coil diameter - larger diameter, results in higher recovery and
less pressure drop through the coil, smooth surface on coil resists lime build
- 2” Non-CFC foam insulation - decreases standby heat loss.
- Two magnesium anode rods - Inhibit corrosion and maximize tank life. Electrolysis
attacks the anode rods, not the tank.
- Factory installed dielectric nipples on boiler connections - provides greater
- 7 year limited warranty - on steel tank (residential installations) - (30SK
- 3 year limited warranty - on steel tank (commercial installations) - (80SK
- Manufacturers may change product specifications and information at any time without notice. For additional information, please visit the manufacturer's web site.
- Download Literature: Loading times will vary depending on the speed of your Internet connection.
After the download is complete, use your browser's back arrow to return to this
IMPORTANT: By purchasing this water heater from JupiterHeating.com, the customer is agreeing that the unit will be installed by a licensed, professional heating contractor; that the customer and installer will follow all local zoning regulations, as well as all manufacturer's installation instructions, policies, and warranty requirements; and that the customer has read and understood JupiterHeating.com's Terms of Sale.
Information Source: Bock Water Heaters