Directory: Catalog > Boilers
> Munchkin Boilers > Munchkin
Munchkin 926 Control Board, part # 7350P-008
This is a regular stock item, and will generally ship out
the same day or the next business day (depending on the time of day the order
is received.) If an item is out of stock we will notify you of the estimated
This part is used to replace the Munchkin Boiler control board if you currently have a 926 Controller in your unit. If you have a 925 Controller, you need to order 7250P-731. If you are unsure if this is the correct board for your unit, please Contact Us prior to placing the order.
This part only includes the control board (see photo above), and does not include the display board (the component which has the LED readout). The display board for this Control Board is 7350P-009.
You will need to send us a follow-up email with your boiler's model and serial number so that the control board will have the correct programming.
|Munchkin 926 Control Board
When ordering this board, please send a follow-up email with model and serial
number to ensure that you receive the proper board for your boiler.
Download Literature: Loading times will vary depending on the speed of your Internet connection. After the download is complete, use your browser's back arrow to return to this page.
Determining the version of your Munchkin Boiler
- Your boiler has a plate or sticker which tells you the model number, version, and serial number of your unit.
- On our site, Pre-925 denotes units built prior to 11/02/02 having a Honeywell Control. It was the first version of the Munchkin boiler, and your serial number sticker/plate will list the model number with no version number after it. This unit was built before the 925 Controller with the digital readout. In short, if your display only has a reset button and no digital readout, you have this version.
- R1 (Revision 1) denotes units built 11/02/02 - 12/19/06. Generally the sticker will show an R1 on the sticker after your model number. For example, 80M R1.
- R2 (Revision 2) denotes units built after 12/20/06. Generally the sticker will show an R2 on the sticker after your model number. For example, 80M R1, or 80M ASME R2.
- For wall-hung units (T50M & T80M), R1 units were built 11/02/02 - 1/3/07, and R2 units after 1/4/07.
- Your serial number sticker should have the manufacture date printed right on it. If not, we can help you determine the manufacture date if you provide us your serial number.