Directory: Catalog > Boilers
> Munchkin Boilers > Munchkin
Munchkin Water Pressure Switch, part # 7250P-096
This is a regular stock item, and will generally ship out
the same day or the next business day (depending on the time of day the order
is received.) If an item is out of stock we will notify you of the estimated
This water pressure switch is designated with a blue dot. If your water pressure switch has a red dot, see 7250P-081.
Please note that this part has been redesigned and looks different than the original water pressure switch. However, this is the correct factory replacement for this part. See a photo of the old-style water pressure switch.
If you are unsure what model and version of Munchkin boiler you have, please see the guidelines at the bottom of the page.
This part is used with the following Munchkin boiler models and versions:
- Munchkin R1 (11/01/02 - 12/19/06): T50M, T80M, 80M, 140M, 199M, 399M
- Munchkin R2 (after 12/20/06): T50M, T80M, 80M, 140M, 199M, 199 VWH, 399M
- Elite: EL-80, EL-110, EL-150, EL-220, EL-299, EL-399
- Elite Plus: ELP-110, ELP-199
- Elite Premier: EP-80, EP-110, EP-150, EP-220, EP-299, EP-399
|Munchkin Water Pressure Switch
Designated By Blue Dot
Determining the version of your Munchkin Boiler
- Your boiler has a plate or sticker which tells you the model number, version, and serial number of your unit.
- On our site, Pre-925 denotes units built prior to 11/02/02 having a Honeywell Control. It was the first version of the Munchkin boiler, and your serial number sticker/plate will list the model number with no version number after it. This unit was built before the 925 Controller with the digital readout. In short, if your display only has a reset button and no digital readout, you have this version.
- R1 (Revision 1) denotes units built 11/02/02 - 12/19/06. Generally the sticker will show an R1 on the sticker after your model number. For example, 80M R1.
- R2 (Revision 2) denotes units built after 12/20/06. Generally the sticker will show an R2 on the sticker after your model number. For example, 80M R1, or 80M ASME R2.
- For wall-hung units (T50M & T80M), R1 units were built 11/02/02 - 1/3/07, and R2 units after 1/4/07.
- Your serial number sticker should have the manufacture date printed right on it. If not, we can help you determine the manufacture date if you provide us your serial number.